Sunday, July 5, 2015

CHAPTER17

1.Describe a person or an animal who looks fierce.

When I see the word "fierce" , I thought of the tiger. 

A tiger is a dangerous animal,it lives off some small animals.

In China, I often see a tiger in the zoo. I don't like this.

I think these animals are unhappy, they should live in the forest.


2.Some people migrate,moving to a new country to work for a season and then returning home.Other people immigrate, moving to a new country forever.Explain which you should prefer to do.

I prefer to move to a new country to work for a season and then returning home.

I love China.

I have a lot of family and friends there,and we have a lot of memories.

I am a nostalgic person.

So I think so.







1 comment:

  1. You are very brave to come to America and I'm glad you're making new friends.

    ReplyDelete